25th August 2019, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Human Resource Management in Institute of Public Enterprise Hyderabad?

Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission in Institute of Public Enterprise Hyderabad Noida for studying PG Diploma in Human Resource Management course? I want to do this Diploma course so I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me immediately.

15th October 2022, 06:19 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Human Resource Management in Institute of Public Enterprise Hyderabad?

The admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Human Resource Management is, candidates must have a graduation degree from a recognized university with minimum 55%marks.

The duration of this course is 1 year.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called CAT and XAT.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?