19th December 2018, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Information Technology in Indian Global Education, Nagpur?

Can anyone of you tell me about the process of getting admission in Indian Global Education, Nagpur for studying PG Diploma in Information Technology course. I want to do this course from this institute. So, please tell me about the admission procedure.

17th December 2022, 08:37 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Information Technology in Indian Global Education, Nagpur?

First , you have to appear in the entrance exam called TANCET and GATE ,and candidates must have a graduation degree from a recognised university.

Duration of this course is 1 year.
21st December 2022, 12:06 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Information Technology in Indian Global Education, Nagpur?

Candidates have to appear in the entrance exam called GATE or TANCET.

Qualification required for PG Diploma in Information Technology is, candidates must have a graduation degree from a recognised university.

The duration of this course is 1 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?