23rd January 2014, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Admission process and eligibility for ITI in Indore?

My name is dhananjay and i have passed my high school with 59% of the year 2010,And now i want to do ITI from madhya pradesh on indore iti college.so please inform me about the addmission process in ITI Indore.and i am eligible or not for thi please clear.Thankyou.

10th April 2015, 06:06 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission process and eligibility for ITI in Indore?

As you have mentioned that you have passed your +2 level examination and are willing to get admission in ITI College in Indore, you are however very much eligible to do ITI course.

One only needs to pass out 10th or 12th standard and there are no other percentage criteria.

The first step for you to take in order to get admission in ITI college is that you need to contact the College or University first.

Every year application forms are distributed for admission in different branch of ITI course. You need to collect the application form from the Institution from where you wish to continue your studies further.

There is no entrance examination conducted for this course, therefore you will just have to fill up the form and submit to it in the college and if the your marks and other criteria does fulfils the admission criteria of the College, then you will surely get admission in that particular College.
28th July 2015, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

I passed my 10th class but I can't passed my 12 class and I want continue my study after 10th. So what can I do?
9th September 2015, 02:57 AM
Unregistered

I have passed my 10 in 2006 then 10 2 in 2008 then I I got entrance in b.tech college in gwalior I hv done 2 year in tht after tht due to some family problems I could not contain my study. now I want do Iti from indore ..but i dont hv any inquiry about it. ...so plz can any one suggest me ...right presses for take admission in iti plss help
10th December 2015, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my 12th with commerce stream, And recently i am doing Second Yr. B.com.
So, please inform can i get admission in ItI
23rd January 2017, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

I am mechanical students with 71.14%
In B.E (RGPV Bhopal) , so I want to admission in ITI m.p college . what do to .
Must rply my email
[email protected]
2nd February 2017, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, I want to know about ITI in stanography. Plz suggest me. My Email id :riyajainjharda@gmail .com
15th April 2017, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Hey will you please help me out I had passed out 10th form 6.2 present I want to do it from welder trade how can I get admission in ITI govt collage Indore
15th July 2017, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

My name Ankit I 10 class pass 2015 and complete class 12 in years 2017 i am admission for iti college in Indore so how can I get admission in iti college indore
12th September 2017, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

My name pratibha gautam.. I completed my 12th and now i want to join ITI so can you please give me some details about the institute
25th September 2017, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

I am Rajpal Singh . I have cleared 9th class but could not clear 10th . Can I get admission in any ITI college to learn work like electrician, plumber etc.
13th June 2023, 08:02 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

To get admission to an ITI (Industrial Training Institute) in Indore, you will need to follow the admission process set by the institute. Here is a general overview of the admission process and eligibility criteria for ITI in Indore:

Eligibility Criteria:

Age Limit: The minimum age requirement for ITI courses is usually 14 to 18 years. However, age limits can vary depending on the specific trade or course.

Educational Qualification: The educational qualification required for ITI courses is generally Class 10th (secondary school) or its equivalent from a recognized board. Some specialized trades may have specific educational requirements, so it's advisable to check with the specific ITI or trade you are interested in.

Admission Process:

Obtain the Prospectus/Application Form: Visit the official website or the ITI campus in Indore to obtain the prospectus or application form. Application forms may be available online or in person.

Fill out the Application Form: Fill out the application form with accurate details. Provide personal information, educational qualifications, and any other necessary information as specified by the ITI.

Submit the Application Form: Submit the completed application form to the designated submission point, following the instructions provided by the ITI. Be sure to submit the application within the specified deadline.

Merit List and Counseling: After the submission of applications, the ITI will prepare a merit list based on the criteria set by the institute. Shortlisted candidates will be called for counseling sessions, where they may be required to choose their preferred trade/course based on availability.

Document Verification: Once selected, you may be required to visit the ITI for document verification. Carry the original documents along with their photocopies for verification purposes. Commonly required documents include:

Class 10th mark sheet or equivalent
Age proof (birth certificate or school leaving certificate)
Caste certificate (if applicable)
Domicile certificate (if applicable)
Any other documents specified by the ITI
Fee Payment: Pay the admission fees within the specified timeline to secure your admission. The ITI will provide the fee structure and payment instructions.

It is important to note that the admission process, eligibility criteria, and specific requirements can vary between different ITIs and trades. Therefore, it is advisable to visit the official website of the desired ITI in Indore or contact them directly to obtain accurate and up-to-date information regarding their admission process, eligibility criteria, and important dates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?