9th October 2019, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Admission and semester fees of PG Diploma in Pharmaceutical Marketing course in ICFAI University Jaipur?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am interested to study PG Diploma in Pharmaceutical Marketing course from ICFAI University Jaipur. I would like to know about the admission as well as semester fee expenses of this Diploma course in this university.

15th October 2019, 09:11 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester fees of PG Diploma in Pharmaceutical Marketing course in ICFAI University Jaipur?

The Admission and semester fees of PG Diploma in Pharmaceutical Marketing course in ICFAI University Jaipur is given below.

** Admission fee = Rs.2500

** First semester = Rs.19300

** Second semester = Rs.16000

Total course fee = Rs.37800

The course duration of PG Diploma in Pharmaceutical Marketing course in ICFAI University Jaipur is 1 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?