15th September 2019, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Admission and semester wise fee expenses of Diploma in Chemical Engineering in Uma Chandra Pattnaik Engineering School?

Respected Sir, I am going to get admission in Uma Chandra Pattnaik Engineering School for studying Diploma in Chemical Engineering course. I don't know about the fee expenses of this course. Can you please tell me about the admission as well as semester wise fee expenses of this Diploma course?

20th September 2019, 03:33 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee expenses of Diploma in Chemical Engineering in Uma Chandra Pattnaik Engineering School?

Diploma in Chemical Engineering at Uma Chandra Pattnaik Engineering School is a 3 year duration course. The fee expenses of this course are Rs.19770 in total and per year it is Rs.6590.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed class X or equivalent with a minimum score of 45% marks in every subject along with Science and Mathematics from a recognized board. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.ucpes.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?