23rd September 2019, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Admission and semester wise fee structure of Diploma in Digital Video Production in Xavier Institute of Communications Mumbai?

Hello friends, I want to secure admission for studying Diploma in Digital Video Production course in Xavier Institute of Communications Mumbai. But I don't know about the fee expenses. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the admission as well as semester fee expenses?

28th September 2019, 09:13 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee structure of Diploma in Digital Video Production in Xavier Institute of Communications Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to secure admission for studying Diploma in Digital Video Production course in Xavier Institute of Communications Mumbai. But I don't know about the fee expenses. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the admission as well as semester fee expenses?
Admission and semester wise fee structure of Diploma in Digital Video Production in Xavier Institute of Communications Mumbai:
  • Tution Fees - Rs.315000
  • CSGT 9% - Rs.28350
  • SGST 9% - Rs.28350
  • Registration Fees- Rs.2500
  • CSGT 9% - Rs.225
  • SGST 9% - Rs.225
  • Library Deposit - Rs. 2500
  • Total Fees - Rs.377150

Contact Information:
St. Xaviers College
Address: 5, Mahapalika Marg, Dhobi Talao, Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Area, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001
Official website -> Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?