19th December 2020, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Admission and tuition fee expenses of Diploma in Population Studies in International Institute for Population Sciences?

Dear Sir, can you please tell me about the fee expenses for a Diploma in Population Studies which is in the International Institute for Population Sciences? I want to join this course in this institute so I want to know about the admission as well as tuition fee expenses. Kindly tell me immediately.

21st December 2020, 09:49 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee expenses of Diploma in Population Studies in International Institute for Population Sciences?

Admission and tuition fee expenses of Diploma in Population Studies in International Institute for Population Sciences can be seen below.

This course will cost Rs. 21000.

You have to pay tuition fee of Rs. 20000 for this course.

You have ti pay admission fee of Rs. 1000.
21st December 2020, 11:33 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee expenses of Diploma in Population Studies in International Institute for Population Sciences?

The admission and tuition fee expenses of Diploma in Population Studies in International Institute for Population Sciences is given below:-

Admission fee expenses and full course fee which is of 1 year would be Rs.17,930
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?