17th September 2020, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Admission and tuition fee expenses of Diploma in Visual Communication Design in Bridge Academy for Media Studies Chennai?

Respected Sir, I am interested to do Diploma in Visual Communication Design from Bridge Academy for Media Studies Chennai. I would like to know about the course fee expenses of this course. Kindly tell me about the admission as well as tuition fee expenses immediately. Waiting for your reply.

20th September 2020, 12:20 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee expenses of Diploma in Visual Communication Design in Bridge Academy for Media Studies Chennai?

Admission and tuition fee expenses of Diploma in Visual Communication Design in Bridge Academy for Media Studies Chennai can be seen below.

For this course you have to pay Rs. 20000 as tuition fee and Rs. 1000 as admission fee.

Official website for further reference can be seen below.

https://www.bridgeacademy.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?