9th October 2019, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Admission and tuition fee expenses of PG Diploma in Corporate Social Responsibility in Jain Visva Bharati Institute?

Hello everyone, can any of you tell me about the fee expenses of PG Diploma in Corporate Social Responsibility course which is offered by the Jain Visva Bharati Institute? Please let me know about the admission and tuition fees. Thank you!

15th October 2019, 12:09 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee expenses of PG Diploma in Corporate Social Responsibility in Jain Visva Bharati Institute?

The admission and tuition fee expenses of PG Diploma in Corporate Social Responsibility in Jain Visva Bharati Institute is given below.

** Admission fee = Rs.3900

** First semester = Rs.21000

** Second semester = Rs.18000

CONTACT ADDRESS

Ladnun
Nagaur, Rajasthan 341306, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?