21st September 2019, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Admission and tuition fee expenses of PG Diploma in Fashion Designing in IIFA Lancaster Degree College Bangalore?

Respected Sir, can you tell me what is the expenses of PG Diploma in Fashion Designing in IIFA Lancaster Degree College Bangalore? I would like to know about the course total fee expenses including admission fee of this Diploma course in this institute.

30th November 2019, 01:49 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and tuition fee expenses of PG Diploma in Fashion Designing in IIFA Lancaster Degree College Bangalore?

The admission and tuition fee expenses of PG Diploma in Fashion Designing in IIFA Lancaster Degree College Bangalore are given below.

** The tuition fee expenses of PG Diploma in Fashion Designing in IIFA Lancaster Degree College Bangalore is Rs.38300 per year.

** The admission fee of PG Diploma in Fashion Designing in IIFA Lancaster Degree College Bangalore is 5430.

** The course duration of PG Diploma in Fashion Designing in IIFA Lancaster Degree College Bangalore is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?