7th September 2021, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

After 10th I completed diploma in mechanical engineering can I do 5 years LLB?

Sir in Tamil Nadu for 5 years LLB, Diploma in mechanical engineering is eligible are not after 10th completion.BUT in ANDHRA PRADESH they are accepting Diploma after 10th to join LLB FIVE YEARS COURSE.

8th September 2021, 11:57 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After 10th I completed diploma in mechanical engineering can I do 5 years LLB?

In order to be eligible for 3 year degree course , candidate must have completed graduation ( 10+2+3 ) from.a reputed college or university..with atleast 50% marks..

Those who are at diploma.stage, they first need to.complete graduation...
8th September 2021, 07:02 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After 10th I completed diploma in mechanical engineering can I do 5 years LLB?

No, you are not eligible for LLB course after completing your diploma course.

The minimum educational qualification to apply for LLB course, you should complete 12th standard bachelor degree course, then you are eligible for LLB course.

So as per your educational qualification you are not eligible for LLB course.
8th September 2021, 09:25 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for 5 year LLB course:-

Can pursue the 5 year LLB degree course right after class 12th and the basic eligibility criteria for all the course is as under:

> We must have passed class 12 in any stream with at least 45% marks in aggregate of all subjects.

> Candidates appearing are awaiting results for class 12th or equivalent examination are also eligible provided they submit to the proof of qualifying examination at the time of admission.

> Candidates belonging to reserved categories are given a relaxation in the requirements of the minimum marks by the respective law colleges.
10th September 2021, 12:01 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir in Tamil Nadu for 5 years LLB, Diploma in mechanical engineering is eligible are not after 10th completion.BUT in ANDHRA PRADESH they are accepting Diploma after 10th to join LLB FIVE YEARS COURSE.
After completion of 10th standard, you are eligible for LLB course.

Those candidates who have completed 10th standard from a recognized board are eligible for 5 years LLB course.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?