11th March 2022, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

After completing Diploma what is the procedure for BE admission in government college?

Hello Sir, I have completed diploma with first class distinction with 75% what is the procedure for admission in BE (Mechanical Engineering) government college in Tamilnadu & Kerala state....? Sir please send me detail information on my gmail:- [email protected]

15th March 2022, 12:03 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completing Diploma what is the procedure for BE admission in government college?

After completing your Diploma course, you have to appear in the LEET exam which is a Lateral Entry Exam and you must qualify the exam to get eligible for admission in the 2nd year of engineering course in an Engineering college.
15th March 2022, 12:16 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completing Diploma what is the procedure for BE admission in government college?

For admission to B.Tech course after Diploma Engineering you need to apply for LEET which is a side entrance test for admission in the 2nd year of an undergraduate course in engineering.

There are some Indian colleges and universities which offer admission on LEET basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?