8th January 2022, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for IIT after completing diploma in electrical engineering?

Am i eligible for IIT after completing post SSC diploma in electrical engineering?????

12th January 2022, 03:16 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for IIT after completing diploma in electrical engineering?

Yes, you can. Diploma holders are eligible to get direct admission in second year of B.E/B.Tech.
You'll need to qualify through JEE Main and JEE advanced and you can get admission for first year of four year degree course.
13th January 2022, 04:02 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for IIT after completing diploma in electrical engineering?

Candidates with diploma qualification are eligible to get admission in IIT but not eligible for lateral entry.

Admission in IIT is offered only after qualifying in two stages of JEE ( Main and Advance ). So, you can prepare for the examination and qualify in it for the admission in the course.
13th January 2022, 05:10 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Yes,you are eligible for IIT after completing diploma in electrical engineering.
13th January 2022, 07:59 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

IIT is Indian Institute of Technology. It is a premier institute of technology in India and admission in B.Tech course is offered after qualifying in JEE.

JEE is conducted by NTA. It is conducted in two stages. So, you can appear for the examination and after qualifying in it eligible to get admission in 1st year of the course. No lateral entry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?