18th July 2016, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Export and Import Management? Course structure of this Diploma course?

Can anyone of you tell me about the course structure of Export and Import Management Diploma course? I have only heard about this course. So, is it beneficial to do this course? Please suggest me. Thank you!

9th August 2016, 03:07 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Export and Import Management? Course structure of this Diploma course?

Diploma in Export and Import Management, it is a 1 year diploma course after your graduation. This course gives a foundation to candidates who seek their career in international markets. It focuses on international business practices like International Supply Chain Management, Marine Insurance, Export Import Documentation and Procedures, International Trade Barriers and Risk Management.

Here are some of the courses available for Diploma in Export and Import Management:

> EXIM Policy Framework

> International Business Environment

> Insurance and inspection in Foreign Trade

> International Supply Chain Management etc.

Yes, it is beneficial to do this course. It has lots of job opportunities with a good package of salary which will lead you to a successful career ahead.

Some of the job types after completing the courses are:

> Exporter

> Importer

> Deemed Exporter

> International Supplier

> Risk Manager etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?