4th June 2019, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to do PG Diploma in Development and Investment Banking for BCom(H) graduate?

Hi Sir, I want to do PG Diploma in Development and Investment Banking course. As I have done BCom(H) so I think that this is a beneficial course for me. Am I right in this case? Should I do this course? Please suggest me!

14th June 2019, 12:33 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do PG Diploma in Development and Investment Banking for BCom(H) graduate?

Yes, it is beneficial to do PG Diploma in Development and Investment Banking for BCom(H) graduate so as per my suggestion, you should study the PG Diploma in Development and Investment Banking course. After completing Post Graduate Diploma in Development and Investment Banking you can become Fund Manager.

BEST PLACE FOR YOU

Indian Institute of Capital Markets - IICM
UTI House, Post Box. No. 99, Plot No. 82, Sector 17, Vashi, Navi Mumbai
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?