1st August 2018, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Advance PG Diploma in Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine in School of Regenerative Medicine, Bengaluru?

Hello Sir, I am interested to do Advance PG Diploma in Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine from School of Regenerative Medicine, Bengaluru. Kindly tell me that is it beneficial to do this Diploma course from this institute? I am very much confused so I need your advice.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Advance PG Diploma in Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine in School of Regenerative Medicine, Bengaluru?
  2. Admission procedure to study Advance PG Diploma in Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine in School of Regenerative Medicine, Bengaluru?
  3. Fee expenses of Advance PG Diploma in Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine in School of Regenerative Medicine, Bengaluru?
  4. Course structure and duration of Advance PG Diploma in Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine in School of Regenerative Medicine, Bengaluru? -- [New]
  5. Can I do MSc in regenerative medicine? What is the scope?
  6. What is the further scope of MSc in Regenerative medicine
  7. Am I eligible for MSc in regenerative medicine? I am pursuing BSc medical technology? What is the scope?
  8. What is the scope of MSc in Regenerative medicine? I am studying BSc in Zoology
  9. Which courses I can join after completion of BHMS? List of colleges offering that courses?
  10. Can a color blindness person attempt the IPS examination?
  11. Foreign universities MSc Agriculture degree valid in India or not?
  12. Job oriented courses available to study in M.Sc for B.Sc(Zoology) candidate? List of colleges and scope of M.Sc(Regenerative Science)?
  13. Eligibility and details of colleges and their fee for Diploma and degree courses in mentioned subjects?
  14. Is it beneficial to study DEHM in MBEHSM?
  15. AIEEE Form: In s.no. 17 (courses applying for) what should be the code to be written in the box for B.E./B.Tech. in the application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. In which branch of medical science should i study after finishing MBBS?
  17. How to get admission in Ph.D in marine biotech? Which are the marine biotech institutes in India?
  18. Career options for me after BHMS?
14th February 2023, 01:00 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Advance PG Diploma in Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine in School of Regenerative Medicine, Bengaluru?

Yes, it's beneficial to study Advance PG Diploma in Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine but first, candidates have a graduation degree from a recognised university.

The duration of this course is 1 year.

Candidates also have to give the written test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?