19th June 2018, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Electronic Cinematography in National Academy of Cinema and Television, Bangalore?

Hello Sir, I am interested to do Diploma in Electronic Cinematography from National Academy of Cinema and Television, Bangalore. Kindly tell me that is it beneficial to do this Diploma course from this institute? I am very much confused so I need your advice.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Electronic Cinematography in National Academy of Cinema and Television, Bangalore?
  2. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Electronic Cinematography in Framework Academy of Cinema and Television, Pune?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electronic Cinematography in National Academy of Cinema and Television, Bangalore?
  4. Fee expenses of Diploma in Electronic Cinematography in National Academy of Cinema and Television, Bangalore?
  5. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Electronic Cinematography in National Academy of Cinema and Television, Bangalore?
  6. Eligibility to study Diploma in Electronic Cinematography in Framework Academy of Cinema and Television, Pune?
  7. Does Framework Academy of Cinema and Television, Pune offer job assistance to Electronic Cinematography Diploma candidates?
  8. Fee expenses of Diploma in Electronic Cinematography in Framework Academy of Cinema and Television, Pune?
  9. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Electronic Cinematography in Framework Academy of Cinema and Television, Pune? -- [New]
  10. Which film school is the best in India?
  11. Colleges in India for cinematography course with low fee structure and good facilities? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is FTII entrance exam?
  13. How to get admission in Film and Television Institute of India? Which type of courses are available there?
  14. Is there any Bachelor degree course in FTII?
  15. List of colleges with fees to study Diploma in Cinematography course
  16. FTII Pune Movie Direction Course after BCA?
  17. FTII Entrance Exam syllabus
  18. Which books to refer for Pune Film Institute entrance exam?
15th November 2018, 03:36 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Electronic Cinematography in National Academy of Cinema and Television, Bangalore?

National Academy of Cinema and Television, Bangalore

Yes, it is beneficial to study Diploma in Electronic Cinematography in National Academy of Cinema and Television, Bangalore.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: No.389, Kempegowda Layout, Outer Ring Road, Laggere, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560058
Phone: 097413 15777
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?