12th October 2018, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering in HB Institute of Technology and Mining, Bardhaman?

Hello Sir, I am interested to do Diploma in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering from HB Institute of Technology and Mining, Bardhaman. Kindly tell me that is it beneficial to do this Diploma course from this institute? I am very much confused so I need your advice.

29th June 2019, 01:24 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering in HB Institute of Technology and Mining, Bardhaman?

HB Institute of Technology and Mining, Bardhaman

Yes, it is beneficial to study Diploma in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering in HB Institute of Technology and Mining, Bardhaman so as per my suggestion, you should study Diploma in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering in HB Institute of Technology and Mining, Bardhaman.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

Address: Raniganj, Burdwan, West Bengal 713347
Phone: 0341 244 4196
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?