23rd July 2019, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Pattern Making and CAD in ATDC Hyderabad?

Hello Sir, I am interested to do Diploma in Pattern Making and CAD from ATDC Hyderabad. Kindly tell me that is it beneficial to do this Diploma course from this institute? I am very much confused so I need your advice.

25th July 2019, 05:47 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Pattern Making and CAD in ATDC Hyderabad?

Yes, it would beneficial to study Diploma in Pattern Making and CAD in ATDC Hyderabad.
The Apparel Training and Design center is available in 2 states and 135 Smart centers in India.

After completion of the course, you can work as a fashion designer in leading fashion industries and can also work with fashion designers who design apparel for celebrities.
25th July 2019, 11:45 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Pattern Making and CAD in ATDC Hyderabad?

Apparel Training and Design Centre

Yes, it is beneficial to study Diploma in Pattern Making and CAD in ATDC Hyderabad so as per my suggestion, you should study Diploma in Pattern Making and CAD in ATDC Hyderabad.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Near Cyber Towers, Opp. Birlasoft, Madhapur
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh 500081, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?