25th February 2019, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Visual Communication Design in Bright Academy of Media Studies, Chennai?

Hello Sir, I am interested to do Diploma in Visual Communication Design from Bright Academy of Media Studies, Chennai. Kindly tell me that is it beneficial to do this Diploma course from this institute? I am very much confused so I need your advice.

27th February 2019, 07:26 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Visual Communication Design in Bright Academy of Media Studies, Chennai?

Beneficial to study Diploma in Visual Communication Design in Bright Academy of Media Studies, Chennai:

Bridge Academy Film Institute helps students to gain hands-on experience in Visual Communication course with a strong focus on subject related aspects. Teaching method of this course is purely practical and on-field training. There is a career opportunities in the field of media, publishing and design houses for the viscom course students.

For details, you can visit the below mentioned website link.
http://bridgeacademy.in/training/vis...ses.php#career
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?