22nd October 2019, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying Diploma in Animal Husbandry in College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Bikaner?

Respected Sir, I want to apply for Diploma in Animal Husbandry course in College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Bikaner. I want to know what are the benefits of doing this course? I have little doubt on it. Kindly suggest me whether is it beneficial or not?

31st October 2019, 03:37 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying Diploma in Animal Husbandry in College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Bikaner?

The benefits of studying Diploma in Animal Husbandry in College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Bikaner is that the college has its own Hostels for outstation candidates, Guest House, Library, Auditorium, Playground and Gymnasium.

You will get an opportunity to work in Poultry farms, sheep and rabbit farms, Dairy farms,stud farms, race clubs, animal clinics after completion of Diploma in Animal Husbandry in College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Bikaner.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?