12th May 2019, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying Diploma in Industrial Safety Engineering in Institution of Safety Engineers, Raipur?

Hi Sir, I am going to join Institution of Safety Engineers, Raipur for Diploma in Industrial Safety Engineering. I would like to know that what benefits I will get if I do this course? Kindly tell me about the benefits of this course.

19th May 2019, 07:44 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying Diploma in Industrial Safety Engineering in Institution of Safety Engineers, Raipur?

Yes, there are a lot of scope and benefits of studying Diploma in Industrial Safety Engineering. You will be working as a system safety engineer, industrial hygiene manager, environment safety manager, risk management consultant. There are many jobs are offered to skilled and trained professionals in manufacturing industries and mines.

Industries particularly railway wagon, manufacturers, ship builders, locomotive builders.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?