2nd June 2019, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying Post Diploma Course in Construction of Hydro Power Projects for Civil Diploma Engineers in Central Board of Irrigation and Power?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am going to join Central Board of Irrigation and Power for Post Diploma Course in Construction of Hydro Power Projects for Civil Diploma Engineers. I would like to know that what benefits I will get if I do this course? Kindly tell me about the benefits of this course.

7th June 2019, 12:36 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying Post Diploma Course in Construction of Hydro Power Projects for Civil Diploma Engineers in Central Board of Irrigation and Power?

Benefits of studying Post Diploma Course in Construction of Hydro Power Projects for Civil Diploma Engineers in Central Board of Irrigation and Power is shared below:

1)You will get the benefit of lodging, boarding and transport (To and Fro) at a very nominal fees as CBIP has tied up with local guest houses and hostels.

2)You will need to pay only RS.1900 for your tea which will be provided two times in a day and Lunch.

3)When your admission will be confirmed, you will be given the benefit of easy loan. If you need some funds for your education.

4)The Central Board of Irrigation and Power provides placement facility at a cost of Rs.2000.

You can check more details on http://www.cbip.org.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?