21st October 2014, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Which branch is better to take admission in AMIE after Diploma in Information Technology? How to get study material for section A?

I done diploma in information technology from govt polytechnic . now i want to take the admission for amie, please tell me which branch is better for me? how can i get my study material at home for section A 1>fundamentals of design and manufacturing
2>material scince and engg
3>computing and informatics
4>society and environement
please send old question and answer bank.if i taken computer which programming languges i need to do for completing amie.

4th June 2017, 11:30 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which branch is better to take admission in AMIE after Diploma in Information Technology? How to get study material for section A?

Since you have complete your diploma in Information Technology, it would be better for you to choose Computer Science Engineering as Information Technology course in not available under AMIE. You have to pay for study material as well as for solved question bank, you can buy study material directly from Academy office or also you can obtain it through post after online payment.
For more details regarding study materials and solved question bank, kindly visit: https://www.amieindia.in/study-materials.php

Below I have attached some question papers of section-A and section-B computer science.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf materials-science.pdf(375.2 KB, 15 views)
File Type: pdf computing.pdf(336.7 KB, 13 views)
File Type: pdf society.pdf(174.8 KB, 6 views)
File Type: pdf management.pdf(2.06 MB, 18 views)
File Type: pdf data-structures.pdf(1.55 MB, 26 views)
File Type: pdf AMIE Sample Paper 1.pdf(652.3 KB, 6 views)
File Type: pdf AMIE Sample Paper 2.pdf(504.6 KB, 12 views)
File Type: pdf AMIE Sample Paper 3.pdf(538.5 KB, 5 views)
File Type: pdf AMIE Sample Paper 4.pdf(850.1 KB, 5 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?