16th November 2020, 07:13 AM
Unregistered

Campus placement facility for Diploma in 3D Animation students in IIFA Modinagar?

I am planning to do Diploma in 3D Animation course from IIFA Modinagar. I would like to know about the placement facility for such students who are pursuing this Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me about the campus placement facility asap.

21st November 2020, 09:09 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Campus placement facility for Diploma in 3D Animation students in IIFA Modinagar?

Yes, Campus placement facility is available for Diploma in 3D Animation students in IIFA Modinagar.

Unfortunately placements in fashion designing stream are less in the college as compared to other courses.

College placements cell works on it but lacks in providing good placements especially to the diploma holders of the college.

College don't provide any internships to the students but they provide students some projects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?