12th February 2021, 07:10 AM
Unregistered

Campus placement facility for Diploma in Civil Engineering students in AY Dadabhai Technical Institute

Hi, I am planning to secure admission in AY Dadabhai Technical Institute for studying Diploma in Civil Engineering course? I just want to know if this institute provides placement facilities or not? Please tell me about the campus placement facility asap.

13th February 2021, 03:27 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Campus placement facility for Diploma in Civil Engineering students in AY Dadabhai Technical Institute

Campus placement facility for Diploma in Civil Engineering students in AY Dadabhai Technical Institute can be seen below.

The companies like Primal glass, l & T are constant endeavor of this institution, to provide knowledge based technological services to satisfy the needs of the society.

Placement office is well equipped with the facilities that are required for smooth conduct of recruitment activity.

Each year more than 90 percent students get placement with average package of 1.5 LPA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?