6th December 2020, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement facility for Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering students in Abdul Kalam Institute of Technological Sciences?

Hi, I am planning to secure admission in Abdul Kalam Institute of Technological Sciences for studying Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering course? I just want to know if this institute provides placement facilities or not? Please tell me about the campus placement facility asap.

9th December 2020, 08:51 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Campus placement facility for Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering students in Abdul Kalam Institute of Technological Sciences?

Yes, Campus placement facility is available for Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering students in Abdul Kalam Institute of Technological Sciences.

This college have good placement. Each year around 70% students get placement with average package of 2 - 4 LPA.
11th December 2020, 01:29 PM
Darsh4u

Default Re: Campus placement facility for Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering students in Abdul Kalam Institute of Technological Sciences?

Placement facility :
1.100 percent students were placed in my batch.
2.Salary offered the highest is 40,000, the lowest is 20,000 and the average salary is 30,000.
3.SCCL is top recruiter of my course.
4.Overman and under manager roles are offered in my course.
5.The package offered in my course is 3 Lacs to 5 Lacs. 6.40 percent students got internship in SCCL mines and 60 percent students got internship in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited .
11th December 2020, 08:08 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Placement facility....
Job opportunities are not that good...
But recently they have started working on placement facility...

It is providing internship like industrial training ..

Many companies visit the campus for recruitment purpose..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?