3rd December 2016, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Can a B.Pharmacy candidate study Postgraduate Diploma in Bioinformatics? Entrance exam to study this course from government colleges?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Pharmacy course and now want to pursue Postgraduate Diploma in Bioinformatics. Can I study this course? Entrance exam to study this course from government colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering course in Msc Bioinformatics? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I join Bioinformatics course after 12th? What are the job opportunities in it? Best colleges in Kerala to study Bioinformatics?
  3. Which post graduation course to select after completion of engineering?
  4. Which course can I pursue after completing B.Sc (MSCS)? How can I apply for admission?
  5. Diploma courses related to Archaeology available to study for History postgraduate?
  6. List of government colleges and entrance exams to study Diploma in Micro and Nanotechnology -- [New]
  7. Best colleges for M.Tech in Bioinformatics? List of private universities?
  8. Can I study Bioinformatics after passing 12th?
  9. After Diploma what to do if financial condition is not good?
  10. List of colleges and entrance exams to study Diploma in Petroleum engineering? How much it cost to study?
  11. PGECET entrance exam for M.TECH bioinformatics? details? what study material to follow?
  12. List of government colleges and entrance exam to study Nursing course? What is the fee structure for it?
  13. Can I study in Bangalore Engineering colleges after being an A.P. Diploma candidate?
  14. List of colleges in India to study Postgraduate Diploma in International Hotel Management with fee structure
  15. Will there be any Entrance Exams for to study B.Ed. in Government colleges?
  16. Bioinformatics colleges in Kerala for Graduation?
  17. Am I eligible for TET entrance exam if I am post graduate without having diploma in elementary education?
  18. List of entrance exams to study Diploma in Petrochemical Engineering course from a government college? How to choose a best college for it?
7th December 2016, 07:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Pharmacy candidate study Postgraduate Diploma in Bioinformatics? Entrance exam to study this course from government colleges?

Yes, B.Pharmacy or any other life science graduation is considered for Post Graduate diploma in bioinformatics. Admission is mostly based on the performance in entrance exam conducted by the concerned institute or university.

Just keep track of admission notification and apply accordingly. There is no single entrance exam for admission in such course. Every institute or university conduct their own exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?