24th October 2022, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Can CSE diploma holders apply for Loco Pilot or Assistant Loco Pilot?

sir my self Anirban Sikdar. I have completed Diploma in computer science and technology in 2017. sir, can I apply for the Railway Loco Pilot ??? please Sir tell me

30th October 2022, 04:49 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can CSE diploma holders apply for Loco Pilot or Assistant Loco Pilot?

The eligibility to apply for ALP ( Assitant Loco Pilot ) recruitment examination is that candidate must have passed diploma in mechanical, electrical, electronics, automobile or combination of any of the above.

So, candidates with above educational qualification are eligible to appear for the examination. You are not eligible to appear for the examination on the basis of your qualification.

Candidates have to qualify in written and the medical test for the final selection. For more information about the examination pattern and syllabus visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
31st October 2022, 09:07 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can CSE diploma holders apply for Loco Pilot or Assistant Loco Pilot?

The eligibility to apply for loco pilot recruitment examination is that candidate must have passed diploma from a recognised institution in electronic/electrical/ automobile etc.

The examination is conducted in various stages. As, you do not have the diploma in recognised stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?