15th June 2017, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for MBBS, after studying diploma in operation theatre technology?

I have been studying diploma in operation theater technology and I have scored in PCB above 50% in MA 1st year. I am very much interested in doing MBBS. Is it possible?

15th June 2017, 05:03 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for MBBS, after studying diploma in operation theatre technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have been studying diploma in operation theater technology and I have scored in PCB above 50% in MA 1st year. I am very much interested in doing MBBS. Is it possible?

Those candidates who have completed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology and English with at least 50% marks are eligible to apply for MBBS. Admission to the MBBS course in India is done through National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) conducted by CBSE. Therefore, you should have completed 10+2 with the above mentioned subjects and appear for NEET for joining the MBBS course. The upper age limit for the NEET is 25 years for general category and 30 years for reserved category. You can study MBBS in abroad universities after completion of 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
15th June 2017, 08:36 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I apply for MBBS, after studying diploma in operation theatre technology?

If you have passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology from a recognized board, then you are eligible to appear for NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) exam conducted by CBSE to admit candidates in various medical colleges to pursue courses like MBBS, BDS, etc.
16th June 2017, 12:22 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No, diploma candidates are not eligible for MBBS course.

Candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks are eligible for MBBS entrance exam, but your 12th standard subject should be Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.

Your age should be in between 17 to 26 years.
16th June 2017, 10:04 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you have got class 12th or equivalent qualification with PCB stream, then you can surely apply for MBBS admission. There will be entrance exam for admission and seats are allotted based on rank.

Hence, make sure you are well prepared for the entrance exam. NEET is the best possible option for you to get admission.
2nd July 2020, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I do mbbs after operation Thyter technition
12th March 2021, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

How join diploma in OT technician after MBBS Study
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?