15th November 2018, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Doctor after completion of Ayurvedic Pharmacy Diploma course?

Hello everyone, I am studying in 10th standard. I want to become a Doctor. I am planning to do Diploma course in Ayurvedic Pharmacy. Kindly tell me if I do Diploma in Ayurvedic Pharmacy course then I can become a Doctor?

22nd November 2018, 03:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Doctor after completion of Ayurvedic Pharmacy Diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am studying in 10th standard. I want to become a Doctor. I am planning to do Diploma course in Ayurvedic Pharmacy. Kindly tell me if I do Diploma in Ayurvedic Pharmacy course then I can become a Doctor?

No, you cannot become a Doctor after completion of Diploma in Ayurvedic Pharmacy course. You have to study the courses like MBBS or BDS or BAMS or BHMS or BUMS to become a Doctor. It is not possible to become a Doctor after completion of Diploma in Ayurvedic Pharmacy course. You have to pass the 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects with at least 50% marks and then appear for the NEET to become a Doctor. There is no short cut to become a Doctor.
23rd November 2018, 07:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Doctor after completion of Ayurvedic Pharmacy Diploma course?

The basic qualification required for medical entrance exam is class 12th with PCB stream. Hence, make sure you have got this basic qualification, if you are applying for MBBS admission. There is no upper age limit for MBBS entrance exams.

Your other qualification after 10+2, will not have any effect on your eligibility. You can apply, if you have the basic qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?