27th June 2020, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Physiotherapist in a reputed Sporting club through Diploma Physiotherapy course?

Respected Sir, I am doing Diploma in Physiotherapy course and I want to join Sports field after my Diploma course. I want to know that can I become the Physiotherapist of a reputed Sporting club after this course?

29th September 2020, 08:44 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Can I become a Physiotherapist in a reputed Sporting club through Diploma Physiotherapy course?

No, You can not become a Physiotherapist in a reputed Sporting club through Diploma Physiotherapy course.

To become psychotherapist you must have completed graduation or post graduation course in relevant field.

Highly reputed sports club hire those candidate who have working experience of minimum 3 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?