24th October 2021, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I do diploma in nursing based on the qualification mentioned below?

Am Mary muthiani and I got c in English aD in mathematics-in kiswahili,D in biology,D,in chemistry C in Crre B in geography and c- in agriculture, can I pursue a diploma in kmtc? please submit me the answer as soon as possible to clarify myself

25th October 2021, 12:01 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do diploma in nursing based on the qualification mentioned below?

For diploma in nursing you must have 12th passed or any equivalent exam in any relevant stream with minimum 50%marks aggregate or above from a recognized university after that you are eligible for this course.Duration of this course is 3 years.
25th October 2021, 06:02 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do diploma in nursing based on the qualification mentioned below?

Yes, you can do diploma in nursing.

Those candidates who have completed 10th standard or 12th standard from a recognised board with Biology subject are eligible for diploma in nursing.

Your age should be above 18 years.

If your grades are more than 50% marks then you are eligible for this course.
27th October 2021, 05:49 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

In order to be eligible for diploma in Nursing, one must have completed class 12th PCB and english from a recognised board with atleast 50% marks.

Must have 2 years of experience in Nursing.
It takes around 3 years to complete.
The only difference between diploma. And bachelor's degree is that less detailed information is provided to students in case of diploma.
Admission is based on merit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?