21st July 2023, 03:56 AM
Unregistered

Can I do PH.D & where & what is the process to do and from which university?

Sir, I have completed PGDM from Dewan v/s Institute of Marketing Management which is approved by AICTE, Delhi, I have done B.Com form CCS University, I want to pursue Ph.D in HR from correspondence, Can I do PH.D & where & what is the process to do and from which university. Also I have confused in PH.d & LLB. Please help me

31st July 2023, 06:56 AM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Can I do PH.D & where & what is the process to do and from which university?

Yes, you can pursue a PhD in HR from correspondence. There are a number of universities in India that offer PhD in HR through correspondence. Some of the top universities that offer PhD in HR through correspondence include:
  • IIM Lucknow: IIM Lucknow offers a PhD in Human Resource Management through correspondence. The program is designed to provide students with the skills and knowledge to conduct research in the field of HR.

• JIIT, Noida: JIIT, Noida offers a PhD in Human Resource Management through correspondence. The program is designed to provide students with the skills and knowledge to manage HR in a corporate setting.

• Gujarat University: Gujarat University offers a PhD in Human Resource Management through correspondence. The program is designed to provide students with the skills and knowledge to manage HR in a public sector organization.

• IGNOU: IGNOU offers a PhD in Human Resource Management through correspondence. The program is designed to provide students with the skills and knowledge to manage HR in a variety of settings.[COLOR=var(--bard-color-on-surface-variant)][/COLOR]

The eligibility criteria for PhD in HR through correspondence vary from university to university. However, you will generally need to have a PGDM or equivalent degree in HR. You will also need to have a good academic record and pass a qualifying exam.
The process of applying for PhD in HR through correspondence varies from university to university. However, you will generally need to submit your application form, academic transcripts, and a research proposal. You will also need to appear for an interview.
The fees for PhD in HR through correspondence vary from university to university. However, the fees are typically in the range of INR 50,000 - 100,000.
The duration of PhD in HR through correspondence varies from university to university. However, the program typically takes 3-4 years to complete.

As for your confusion between PhD and LLB, both are great options for further studies. However, they are very different programs. PhD is a research-oriented program, while LLB is a professional program.

If you are interested in conducting research in the field of HR, then PhD is the right option for you. However, if you are interested in becoming a lawyer, then LLB is the right option for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?