7th June 2022, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I do the Polytechnic after completing BCA?

Can I do the Polytechnic after completing BCA?

8th June 2022, 11:45 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do the Polytechnic after completing BCA?

After completing Polytechnic course you are not eligible to apply for BCA course. Because to apply for the course, you have to completed your intermediate with 12th pattern from a recognised school.
After completing Polytechnic course you can join your desire engineering stream. Engineering stream have a various branch like civil, electrical , electronics, telecommunication, computer science. You can join engineering course through Lateral Entry examination.
8th June 2022, 01:00 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

After completing polytechnic course you are not eligible to apply for BCA course.
Because to apply for the course you have to completed your 12th from a recognised board.

After completing Polytechnic course you can join your desire engineering stream that is -
Civil engineering
Electrical Engineering
Electronics Engineering
Telecommunication Engineering
computer Science Engineering etc.
8th June 2022, 02:33 PM
periwinkle09876

The admission to the polytechnic courses is done on the basis of class 10th as this is the minimum eligibility criteria required to take the polytechnic entrance test.

The minimum age that must be completed by the candidate at the time of admission is 17 years.
Maximum age should not exceed 20 years, however relaxation is provided to the candidates belonging to reserved categories.
8th June 2022, 07:15 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can pursue Polytechnic diploma course even after completing BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application) degree course as what is required to pursue Polytechnic diploma course is a Class 10th from a recognized board which you must have completed as you are pursuing a bachelor degree course i.e; BCA.
9th June 2022, 01:00 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Polytechnic takes 3 year to complete .
Courses like BCA has higher reputation than polytechnic and BCA has good job opportunities offering higher salary.
So it's far beter to choose BCA than polytechnic.
But if you are interested you can do polytechnic after BCA.
12th June 2022, 11:26 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Of course. But you have more knowledge about computer engineering first you can complete you diploma. BCA is not technical branch. After BCA you can't become an engineer but after diploma you can prefix Er before your name.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?