20th December 2021, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

Can I do polytechnic and MBBS at the same time after completing 12?

Can I do polytechnic and MBBS at same time after completing my class 12? If not please tell me how to cancel my polytechnic admission in webscte in 2nd year!!

21st December 2021, 10:30 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I do polytechnic and MBBS at the same time after completing 12?

No, you can't do polytechnic and MBBS at the same time after completing 12th. Because the minimum eligibility to pursue MBBS is a bachelors’ degree of minimum 3 -Years after 10+2 examination, from a recognized board with a minimum aggregate of 50% (45% for SC/ST/PwD).
21st December 2021, 04:08 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

It's better to go for one career.
It's not any part time course, that you can leave easily.
You have to appear in NEET exam for MBBS purpose.
For getting admission in MBBS , student must have completed 12 from a recognised board with atleast 60% marks.
For medival profession, you have to be regular and it cannot be persues as part time.
23rd December 2021, 11:10 AM
Zainab Fatima8

Yes, Ofcourse you can do both course in one time but you have to do one as a regular mode and one as a distance mode.
23rd December 2021, 06:43 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do Polytechnic and MBBS at the same time after completing your class 12th. It would not be harmful but you have to keep all pros & cons in your mind before opting for two courses simultaneously. It would be difficult for you to attend both classes at the same time in fact it is difficult to concentrate on two courses of total concern at the same time. It completely depends on your choice because if you cancel or drop any course then you will not get any certificate or degree for that course.
27th December 2021, 12:03 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can do diploma and MBBS simultaneously after completing 12th.

You can start a diploma in any engineering course on regular basis and pursue graduation from some open universities like IGNOU.

It is completely valid but when you will apply for government jobs you can use only one certificate , but both certificates can be used in case of private jobs.

You can't do both diploma and MBBS on regular basis. One of them has to be done in distance learning mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?