29th October 2016, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I Get Diploma on my previous year SSC marks? What is the criteria followed?

Can I Get Diploma on My 2010th S.S.C Mark Sheet...........?
I M Completed S.S.C in year 2010. Then I M Choose Commerce Stream and I M Passed 12th, But I want to Take Diploma......
Then Now What I Can Do..........? Can you please guide me soon? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering diploma on the basis of SSC marks? My son has scored 57% in SSC -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the cut off marks I need to obtain in diploma and SSC to get admission in JMI?
  3. Is it possible to get admission for diploma in automobile with 69% marks in SSC?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission in IT diploma after completion of 10th SSC board with 77% marks?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission for diploma IT after scoring 90% marks in SSC board?
  6. Details of common entrance exam for Diploma?
  7. Can I get admission in diploma engineering after passing HSC with 48% marks? I have got 86% in SSC
  8. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Mumbai if secured 43% in 12th and scored 59 marks in CET?
  9. Which course is a better choice for me between 10+2 and Diploma after completion of SSC with 80% of marks?
  10. Details of 1 year diploma course after completed SSC with first class?
  11. Can I get admission for diploma in computer engineering after scoring 48% in HSC? I have got 86% in SSC
  12. Diploma holder can appear for SSC CGL? What is the eligibility criteria?
  13. How to take admission for diploma in mechanical engineering? I have scored 91.50% marks in SSC
  14. How to do Mechanical diploma course for 1 year?
  15. Eligibility to apply for SSC after doing 3 years diploma course in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. What is the criteria required to apply for SSC MTS? How much marks required to clear the exam? -- [New]
  17. When can I get seat in Agriculture Diploma if passed SSC last year?
  18. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Agriculture after completing SSC exams?
30th October 2016, 11:45 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I Get Diploma on my previous year SSC marks? What is the criteria followed?

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in the diploma course on the basis of 10th qualification.

The common eligibility to get the admission in the course is that the candidate must have passed minimum 10th from any recognised board.

So, you can appear for the entrance examination to get the admission in the 3 year diploma course. Kidly visit the official website of institues for more details about the admission.
30th October 2016, 03:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I Get Diploma on my previous year SSC marks? What is the criteria followed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I Get Diploma on My 2010th S.S.C Mark Sheet...........?
I M Completed S.S.C in year 2010. Then I M Choose Commerce Stream and I M Passed 12th, But I want to Take Diploma......
Then Now What I Can Do..........? Can you please guide me soon? Awaiting for the response.

Yes, you can join Diploma on your previous year SSC marks. The diploma course is eligible for those who have studied 10th standard with a minimum of 40% marks. You have to apply to the admission when the notifications will be released for the admission (it will be mostly after 10th results). The admission process consists of an entrance examination conducted by the state government technical education. Based on the entrance marks a rank listed will be released and the admission will be done through counseling. So you can apply for diploma admission with your 10th marks.
30th October 2016, 06:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission for pursuing Diploma course after completion of your 10th standard from a recognised board. Candidates who have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board are eligible to pursue Diploma course. Since, you have passed 10th standard and 12th standard with Commerce stream from a recognised board, you are eligible to get admission on basis of your 10th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?