24th October 2021, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I get diploma in teaching without completing my 12th grade?

I have completed my grade 10. I am currently involving in teaching elementry 1. I really wanted to get diploma in teaching. Would it be possible for me to get diploma in teaching?

26th October 2021, 03:55 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get diploma in teaching without completing my 12th grade?

°°° No, you cannot purchase diploma in teaching without completing 12th grade because the meaning of educational qualification required to pursue diploma course in teacher training is then plus two in any discipline from a recognised board.
So, you have to complete your 10th class 2 with minimum 50% marks from a recognised board if you want to pursue teacher training diploma course.

Diploma in teacher education is a diploma level teacher training programme which aims to provide basic training to the candidates Aspiring to become primary teachers. The duration course varies between 1 to 3 years depending upon the institution.
Candidates must have passed 10th class 2 with a minimum of 50% and at least 45% for candidates under the reservation category to fulfill the eligibility criteria.
26th October 2021, 10:29 PM
periwinkle09876

NO, it is not possible to pursue Diploma in Teaching with completion of 12th.
Diploma in teacher education is a diploma level teacher training programme which aims to provide basic training to the candidates aspiring to become primary teachers and the duration course varies between 1 to 3 years depending upon the institution.

The selection to this course is mainly done on the basis of entrance examination that is conducted by the state board of that particular state
27th October 2021, 07:03 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't do Diploma in teaching without completing 12th grade. You need to complete 11th and 12th first. To get further more detailed info about it you can google.
28th October 2021, 12:01 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Everywhere you will be asked your 12th marksheet.
Without passing 12th , it's not possible to study further.
For diploma you need to complete class 12th.
And you are wishing to become a teacher, so it's better to complete your 12th.
And then plan for diploma or bachelor's degree in teaching.
You can do b.ed also.
For getting a better job in teaching ,you can appear for some exams like NET.
30th October 2021, 11:10 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

No, you can not go for Diploma in Education (D.Ed.)/ Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) or any other diploma in teacher training program without a higher secondary school degree course i.e; Class 12th.

So, as you are interested in making your career in teaching field, so it is advisable to go for a higher secondary school degree course followed by diploma in education or equivalent programme either in regular mode or in open schooling mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?