2nd November 2018, 04:05 AM
Unregistered

Can I get direct admission to study BTech after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Sir, I am doing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and I want to join BTech course. I am studying in 3rd year. But I want direct admission. So, kindly tell me is this possible? I can get direct admission or not?

9th November 2018, 02:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission to study BTech after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am doing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and I want to join BTech course. I am studying in 3rd year. But I want direct admission. So, kindly tell me is this possible? I can get direct admission or not?

You have to appear for the lateral entry entrance examination to study BTech after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. If selected, you will be admitted directly to the second year of the BTech course through lateral entry admission. Therefore, it is not possible to get admission to study BTech directly after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. Duration of the BTech course is only three years for the diploma holders. The above given is the common admission procedure followed in many states.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?