10th October 2018, 04:45 AM
Unregistered

Can I get direct admission to study BTech after completing Diploma in Polymer Engineering?

Sir, I am doing Diploma in Polymer Engineering and I want to join BTech course. I am studying in 3rd year. But I want direct admission. So, kindly tell me is this possible? I can get direct admission or not?

15th October 2018, 04:18 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission to study BTech after completing Diploma in Polymer Engineering?

Yes, you can get direct admission for pursuing B.Tech course after completion of your Diploma in Polymer Engineering course. Candidates who have passed three years Diploma in Engineering course are eligible to get direct admission in second year of B.Tech course through lateral entry admission process. Since, you are pursuing Diploma in Polymer Engineering course, you are eligible to get direct admission in B.Tech course after completion of your Diploma in Polymer Engineering course.
16th October 2018, 05:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission to study BTech after completing Diploma in Polymer Engineering?

There is no direct admission in BTech course and you have to appear for entrance exam to get admission at a recognized college. Admission is through counselling based on your rank in entrance exam.
You can also try for management quota seats, if your rank is not good enough for admission at any college of your choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?