7th September 2020, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan to pursue a Diploma in Dietetics and Applied Nutrition in JD Birla Institute Kolkata?

Hi Sir, can you please help me to know for securing admission in JD Birla Institute Kolkata to Diploma in Dietetics and Applied Nutrition course I can get an education loan or not? I want to get an education loan for studying this course? Kindly tell me asap.

19th May 2021, 12:04 AM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Can I get an education loan to pursue a Diploma in Dietetics and Applied Nutrition in JD Birla Institute Kolkata?

Yes, You acn get an education loan to pursue a Diploma in Dietetics and Applied Nutrition in JD Birla Institute Kolkata.

You can get education loan from any recognized bank with minimum rate of interest.

To get education loan you have to visit any bank with all your documents and tell them you want education loan.

If you met eligibility criteria to get education loan than ask for application form to get education loan.

Now fill application form and attach all required documents then submit application to get education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?