16th September 2014, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I get into government polytechnic college with 327(ST) rank in JEXPO?

Well actually i got 327(ST) rank in jexpo this year.could i get govt. polytechnic collage????

Related Questions:
  1. can I get any government polytechnic college after scoring 5121 general rank in JEXPO?
  2. Can I get into government polytechnic college with 327(ST) rank in JEXPO? -- [New]
  3. Do I stand a chance of admission in government college having 7633 rank in JEXPO?
  4. Can I get admission in any government polytechnic college after scoring 7603 JEXPO rank
  5. Admission in government polytechnic colleges of North & Sout 24 Parganas with JEXPO rank of 19040?
  6. Can I get any government polytechnic after scoring a rank of 3632 in JEXPO?
  7. Can I get any government Polytechnic college after scoring 3612 in JEXPO?
  8. Can I get admission in any government polytechnic college if secured 69000 rank in JEXPO?
  9. Chances to get government college having 13126 rank in JEXPO?
  10. Can I get stream of my choice in any government college if secured 7754 general rank in JEXPO?
  11. Can I get admission in Polytechnic college without donation with rank of 42393 in JEXPO?
  12. What can I do to get a government polytechnic college with rank of 20772?
  13. Can I get a government college after scoring 52519 rank in general and 7180 in SC category in JEXPO? Total number of seats in Polytechnic -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Chance of admission in government polytechnic with JEXPO rank of 13126?
  15. What rank I have to achieve in JEXPO to get admission in any government college?
  16. Can I get admission in any government college if secured 9740 rank in JEXPO?
  17. What range of rank is required in JEXPO to get admission in government polytechnic?
  18. Can I get a seat in JEXPO by avoiding land looser category in government polytechnic college?
5th December 2014, 10:39 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get into government polytechnic college with 327(ST) rank in JEXPO?

Yes, you have good chance of getting admission in a Government college with the rank you have mentioned. Candidates who belong to SC/ST category and having this kind of rank can expect admission in a government college.

Therefore, attend the counselling and hope for the best. Also, prepare list of top Government Polytechnic Institutes, so that you fill your preference in the right order during counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?