13th April 2023, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Can i provide both certificates at the time of interview in future?

My name is shiva Iam doing diploma final year (my diploma duratio is 3 1/2 years in ece with specgalization in sound engineering) i wasted one academic year so i decided to join open degree through entrance exam i joined in degree. Some peoples are saying its not use full is it true

Can i provide both certificates at the time of interview in future?

15th April 2023, 08:13 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Can i provide both certificates at the time of interview in future?

Completing an open degree program alongside your diploma can be a great way to enhance your education and career prospects. It's important to note that the usefulness of any educational program depends on various factors, such as the reputation of the institution, the quality of education, and the relevance of the courses to your career goals.

That being said, earning a degree in addition to your diploma can demonstrate to potential employers that you have a well-rounded education and a commitment to lifelong learning. Having both certificates can also open up more job opportunities and increase your chances of career advancement.

When it comes to providing certificates at the time of an interview, it's generally recommended to present all relevant educational qualifications and certifications. This includes both your diploma and degree certificates. Employers will appreciate seeing your full academic background and will consider it when making hiring decisions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?