23rd March 2023, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue diploma in pharmacy with agric- A-CRE-B ,ENG-C,KISW-C CHEM-D MATH_D?

Please can I pursue diploma in pharmacy with agric- A-CRE-B ,ENG-C,KISW-C CHEM-D MATH_D?

26th March 2023, 01:48 AM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: Can I pursue diploma in pharmacy with agric- A-CRE-B ,ENG-C,KISW-C CHEM-D MATH_D?

No, you cannot pursue a diploma in pharmacy with those grades. To pursue a diploma in pharmacy, you need to have a minimum grade of C+ in Chemistry and Biology, and a C plain in Mathematics and English. Your grades in Chemistry and Mathematics do not meet the minimum requirements for pursuing a diploma in pharmacy. Therefore, you need to improve your grades in those subjects before you can be eligible for admission to a diploma in pharmacy program.
26th March 2023, 08:16 PM
Ar_pit

Default Re: Can I pursue diploma in pharmacy with agric- A-CRE-B ,ENG-C,KISW-C CHEM-D MATH_D?

The admission requirements for a diploma in pharmacy program may vary depending on the institution and the country. However, most diploma in pharmacy programs require candidates to have a strong background in science and mathematics, particularly in chemistry and biology.

Based on the grades you have provided, it seems that you meet the minimum requirements for admission to a diploma in pharmacy program in some institutions. However, it is important to note that some institutions may require higher grades in specific subjects, such as chemistry and mathematics, in order to be eligible for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?