21st May 2022, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I qualify for Diploma in Nursing having scored C in biology?

I am naphtali kibet and I did kcse last year and scored a C and had a B- in English, C in agriculture C in biology and D in mathematics. Can I qualify for diploma in nursing?

24th May 2022, 06:58 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I qualify for Diploma in Nursing having scored C in biology?

Yes, you can qualify for Diploma. The minimum subject requirements of doing diploma in Nursing are: Biology: C (plain) English or Kiswahili: C (plain)
25th May 2022, 10:10 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I qualify for Diploma in Nursing having scored C in biology?

Yes, you can qualify for Diploma in Nursing having a score of C in biology. The minimum entry requirement for a diploma in Nursing is a C in KCSE while the degree course requires at least a C+. The minimum educational qualification required for this course is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. The minimum age of a candidate should be 17 years and the maximum age should not be more than 30 years.

There are many colleges and universities that conduct their own entrance examination in which candidates have to achieve a good mark by giving the examination to get admission. The admission process and the minimum score may vary from college to college which you can check before applying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?