12th May 2019, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma in Mechatronics on 10th basis?

Respected Sir/Madam, I have finished my 10th standard and I have secured 57% marks. I don’t want to study Intermediate. Instead of Intermediate, I want to study Diploma course. I have an interest in Mechatronics. So, I am eligible to apply for Diploma course in Mechatronics.

16th May 2019, 03:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Mechatronics on 10th basis?

Yes, you can study Diploma in Mechatronocs on basis of 10th standard. To be eligible to pursue Diploma in Mechatronics course, you should have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board. Admissions to Diploma in Mechatronics course are done the entrance examination conducted at the state level/ by the respective college/ institute.
16th May 2019, 05:32 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I have finished my 10th standard and I have secured 57% marks. I don’t want to study Intermediate. Instead of Intermediate, I want to study Diploma course. I have an interest in Mechatronics. So, I am eligible to apply for Diploma course in Mechatronics.

Yes, you can study Diploma in Mechatronics after completion of 10th class examinations. Those students who have passed 10th standard examinations with Mathematics and Science subjects are eligible to study the Diploma in Mechatronics course in various polytechnic colleges. Candidates are admitted to the Diploma in Mechatronics course through an entrance examination in some states and in states like Tamil Nadu admission to the course is done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examination. Duration of the Diploma in Mechatronics course is 3 years.
16th May 2019, 07:17 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible for diploma in Mechatronics after 10th basis.

Diploma courses: Polytechnical courses is 3 years course.
You can also choose other branches like: Telecommunication, Electrical, Mechanical.
And after completing diploma, you can get admitted to B.E/ BTech colleges by lateral entry, to 2 years.
27th June 2019, 01:18 PM
sharmasheetal

Yes,you can study Diploma in Mechartonics on the 10th basis . those candidate who have passed 10th examination with mathematics and science subjects are eligible for diploma in Mechatronics cousre.
Time Duration of course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?