7th September 2021, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Can we do phd after completion of post graduate diploma course in para medical sciences or not?

I have completed my bachelor's in genetics, microbiology. And I wanted to do a diploma course on paramedical science in OTT. So, am I eligible to do my phd in biotechnology after this PG diploma course?

11th September 2021, 08:48 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we do phd after completion of post graduate diploma course in para medical sciences or not?

In order to apply for such course ,candidate must have secured atleast 55% aggregate marks in Msc Biotech/biochemistry or equivalent subject to qualify LPUNEST and interview...

Selection is based on entrance test 70% and interview 30%...

Teaching fellowship of rs 15,600 p.m may be provided to full time PhD scholars, provided they fulfill the eligibility criteria..
12th September 2021, 11:31 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we do phd after completion of post graduate diploma course in para medical sciences or not?

Yes, you can do PhD after completion of a post-graduation diploma course in paramedical sciences. The PG diploma course should be recognized equivalent to a master's degree course by the Association of Indian Universities and the minimum score obtained should be 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized institute/university. For admission selection, universities conduct their own entrance examination which you need to clear and interview. I would suggest you check all the criteria before applying for the course as every university has its own procedure.
12th September 2021, 11:40 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my bachelor's in genetics, microbiology. And I wanted to do a diploma course on paramedical science in OTT. So, am I eligible to do my phd in biotechnology after this PG diploma course?
After completion of post graduation degree, you are not eligible for Ph.D course.

If you have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized University then you are eligible for Ph.D admission.

You must be qualify in UGC NET JRF entrance exam.

Course duration of Ph.D:-

Total - 5 years (Minimum)

First year- Course Work

Two to four years- Project Work
16th September 2021, 05:44 AM
brandonhardy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hera tabrez View Post
In order to apply for such course ,candidate must have secured atleast 55% aggregate marks in Msc Biotech/biochemistry or equivalent subject to qualify LPUNEST and interview...
192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1
Selection is based on entrance test 70% and interview 30%...

Teaching fellowship of rs 15,600 p.m may be provided to full time PhD scholars, provided they fulfill the eligibility criteria..
Is the interview important with all students ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?