12th August 2015, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offering admission in Warangal to a candidate who has secured 13775 rank in POLYCET?

Respected Sir,
My name is Sai Prakash and I have secured 13775 rank in POLYCET. I want to know that which are the colleges in Warangal where I can get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in any Government college if secured 64864 rank in POLYCET being a SC student? -- [New]
  2. List of the colleges in Warangal district of AP?
  3. Can I get seat in AICTE approved colleges in Hyderabad and Warangal having secured a rank of 9666 in GPAT and being a candidate of SC category?
  4. Can I get admission in NIT, Warangal if secured 98.84 percentile in GATE being an OBC candidate?
  5. Which colleges I can get having secured a rank of 1117 in PGCET in ECE and being a candidate of BC-B category?
  6. How may I get admission in NIT Warangal ? I've secured rank 41267 in AIEEE and I'm in OBC category
  7. Can I get admission in NIT Warangal with 92 marks in AIEEE?
  8. Will I get a seat in Warangal M.Pharm colleges if I am interested in doing M.Pharm in Analysis branch?
  9. Colleges in A.P. offering B.Tech(ME) course to a candidate who has secured 45687 rank in EAMCET?
  10. Can I get a seat in Warangal M.Pharm colleges after scoring 5659 in PGECET
  11. List of colleges which offers admission for a candidate who has secured 77171 rank in JEXPO?
  12. Am I eligible to study Pharm D after completing B.Pharm with 79% and 2450 rank in PGECET
  13. Can I get admission in NIT-Warangal if secured 1270 SC rank in JEE Main?
  14. Can I get admission in NIT warangal(In any stream)? I have secured 9225 rank in AIEEE under OBC category
  15. Best colleges offering BJMC in IP university after securing 9th rank in IPCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of colleges offering MBA in Hyderabad to a BC-D girl candidate who has secured 10101 rank in ICET?
  17. List of colleges in West Bengal which offer Diploma courses to a candidate who has secured 71246 rank in JEXPO?
  18. Details of colleges offering M.Pharm course in Hyderabad?
3rd December 2017, 06:33 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges offering admission in Warangal to a candidate who has secured 13775 rank in POLYCET?

It is not possible to tell you exactly about the colleges in which you can get admission with the above mentioned rank. Because, the admission depends upon the cut off marks of the college which is set by the college itself and changes every year. The major factors affecting the cut off marks are:

> Number of candidates appearing for the examination

> Number of seats available

> Difficulty level of the paper

Therefore, one can only get admission if he/she succeeds in achieving the cut off marks of the college.
3rd May 2018, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges offering admission in Warangal to a candidate who has secured 13775 rank in POLYCET?

Sir I have get marks in polycet 93 and rank 5703 I will get Hyderabad in madan tank or Warangal college sir please send information
15th May 2019, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Is there any possibility of getting best course in polycets if I get 30000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?