16th April 2019, 04:03 AM
Unregistered

Counselling procedure of SIES School of Packaging PG Diploma in Packaging Science and Technology Admission Test 2019?

Hi everyone, I am already preparing for SIES School of Packaging PG Diploma in Packaging Science and Technology Admission Test of this year. I am sure that I will crack this admission test. So, I want to know about the details of the counselling procedure because I don’t know about this. Please tell me asap.

19th April 2019, 04:43 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Counselling procedure of SIES School of Packaging PG Diploma in Packaging Science and Technology Admission Test 2019?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am already preparing for SIES School of Packaging PG Diploma in Packaging Science and Technology Admission Test of this year. I am sure that I will crack this admission test. So, I want to know about the details of the counselling procedure because I don’t know about this. Please tell me asap.
Those who completed their Graduate in Science/Engineering/Tech-Pharma, Food, Plastics, Paper, etc., or Diploma in Engineering/ Printing from a recognized university/institution are eligible to apply. The admission will be based on the score obtained in the graduation and Interview conducted by the University.

Contact Information:
SIES SCHOOL OF PACKAGING - PACKAGING TECHNOLOGY CENTRE
Sri. Chandrasekarendra Saraswathy Vidyapuram
Plot 1C, Sector V, NERUL, NAVI MUMBAI 400 706, INDIA
Tel : 022 - 61196426 / 27 / 33 / 35 Fax : 91 22 2771 8620
Web : www.siessop.edu.in
E mail : [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?