22nd July 2019, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Course duration of Diploma in Fashion Design in Lovely Professional University?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join Lovely Professional University for Diploma in Fashion Design. Can you please help me to know about the duration of this course? And also tell me about the duration of this course immediately.

25th July 2019, 02:45 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of Diploma in Fashion Design in Lovely Professional University?

Course duration of Diploma in Fashion Design in Lovely Professional University.

Diploma in Fashion Design at Lovely Professional University is a three years full-time course.
Each year has divided into two semesters.

You may visit the below website for more information.
https://www.lpu.in/
25th July 2019, 06:54 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of Diploma in Fashion Design in Lovely Professional University?

The duration of Diploma in Fashion Design in Lovely Professional University is 3 years with 6 Semesters.

The minimum eligibility required to apply for admission in Diploma in Fashion Design in Lovely Professional University is 10th standard pass with 50% aggregate marks in any stream with English as a subject.

The admission to Diploma in Fashion Design in Lovely Professional University is on the basis of merit list of LPUNEST is National Entrance and Scholarship Test for admission in Lovely Professional University.

You can visit the website https://www.lpu.in for more information.
25th July 2019, 11:22 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Lovely Professional University

The course duration of Diploma in Fashion Design at Lovely Professional University is 1 year.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Jalandhar - Delhi G.T. Road, Phagwara
Jalandhar, Punjab 144411, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?